INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to the Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, hereinafter referred to as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform that:
- the Administrator (Controller) of your personal data is Kazimierz Wielki University, based at: 30 Chodkiewicza St. 85-064 Bydgoszcz, Poland; The administrator of personal data appointed the Data Protection Officer supervising the correctness of personal data processing, which can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- your personal data will be processed for proceeding with recruitment for studies on the basis of the Article 6 (1a) GDPR and after admission to studies on the basis of the Article 6 (1c) GDPR in connection with the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science for the implementation of the educational process, including providing documentation for the course of studies,
- the recipient of your personal data will be the entity providing correspondence services - in order to deliver decisions on admission or non-admission to studies; in the event of admission, recipients of your personal data will also be entities authorized to receive them under the provisions of applicable law, in particular the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science, and entities cooperating and providing services to the Kazimierz Wielki University, based on personal data processor agreement,
- you have the right to obtain information about the processing of personal data and rights in accordance with the GDPR, access to your data and rectification, as well as the right to delete personal data from the administrator's collection (unless further processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations or in order to establish, assert or defend claims), and the right to limit processing, data transfer, objecting to processing - in cases and under the conditions laid down in the GDPR,
- we do not intend to transfer your data to third countries (i.e. non-EU members),
- in the case of candidates admitted to studies, data will be processed in order to document the course of studies on the basis of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science and implementing acts for the duration of studies, and then for archival purposes for a period of 50 years,
- in the case of candidates not admitted to studies, data will be kept for the duration of the recruitment process until all appeals proceedings initiated during recruitment have ceased, after this period they will be removed from the recruitment system; if, however, a fee (for example recruitment fee) is made, the data of the unaccepted person will be stored in accordance with the Article 4 (2) of the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994 in the accounting system for 5 consecutive years after the year of payment,
- you have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority being the President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to do so is tantamount to not being able to participate in the recruitment process,
- you will be not a subject to automated decision-making activities in relations to you, nor your data will be subject to automated profiling.
FALSE OR ERRONEUS DATA
I understand and accept that Kazimierz Wielki University does not bear responsibility for my entering false or erroneous data in IRK system.
REGULATIONS FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE CANDIDATE ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
To use the system, it is required to accept the rules of functioning of the online registration system for candidates for studies at the Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz, to the Doctoral School of the Kazimierz Wielki University and other forms of education offered by the Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz available here.